Version 0.1 This page was last changed on January 11, 2019.
We are aware that you, as our commercial partner, put your trust in us. As a result, we believe it is our responsibility to protect your privacy. With this document we inform you which data we collect when you use one of our services, why we collect these data and how we process them. This will help you understand exactly how we work.
Our use of collected data
Use of our services
When you use one of our services, we ask you to provide personal data to us. These data enable us to provide our services. The data are stored on Henco Industries’ own secure servers.
Your information is not shared with third parties or outside the European Economic Area. In some cases, your information may be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to keep your data confidential.
Storage of your personal data
Depending on the type of personal data you share with us, your data are stored. For instance, all data concerning legal arrangements will be stored for as long as a commercial relationship exists. Some of these legal data are your credit risk insurance and any sanctions. The data you provide to us in the form of your IP address and cookies, will be stored for one month. The data you provide to us for direct marketing purposes will be stored until you ask us to delete these data. For instance, with every newsletter, you can unsubscribe.
Protection of your personal data
Both Henco Industries and Henco Floor take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes.
Choices regarding your personal data
We give all registered contacts the possibility to access, change or delete any personal data provided to us.
Accessing, altering or deleting your personal data
If you want to access, change or delete your data from our files, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure that the access request came from you, it is important to include a copy of your ID. Please black out your passport photo and card number / ID number, to protect your privacy. We will reply to your request within four weeks.
Clicking behaviour, IP address and cookies
General visitor data are kept on our websites www.hencofloor.be/, www.henco.live and www.henco.be, based on the IP address. In doing so, we want to optimise your user experience and ease of use. This also helps us to place more relevant information on our websites.
The IP address is a number that is automatically allocated to your computer or mobile device when surfing the internet. This address is used to verify which parts of the websites are visited. This enables us to make analyses and reports of the general website use.
In addition, the Henco group uses functional and anonymised cookies on its websites. These cookies, which serve an analytical purpose, are small text files that are installed on your computer’s hard drive as soon as you visit the website. These text files contain data ensuring that you are recognised as a visitor. You can always disable these cookies in your browser.
You have a question, complaint or feedback?
- Henco Industries NV, Toekomstlaan 27, 2200 Herentals, Belgium, mentioning Privacy or
- Henco Floor NV, Toekomstlaan 27, 2200 Herentals, Belgium, mentioning Privacy.
Footnote 1 – Affiliated companies
- Henco Industries NV
- Toekomstlaan 27, te Herentals (België)
- Enterprise number: 0443.598.222
- Henco Floor NV
- Toekomstlaan 27, te Herentals (België)
- Enterprise number: 0862.367.117
BNP Paribas Fortis
IBAN: BE61 2300 0806 0417
Footnote 2: Personal data and their purpose
- First and last name Commercial purposes, contact details, invoice details
- Gender Commercial purposes, contact details, invoice details
- Date of birth Customer contact
- E-mail address Commercial purposes, contact details, invoice details
- Address details Commercial purposes, contact details, invoice details
- Telephone number Customer contact, identification contact
- Location details Commercial purposes, contact details, invoice details Cookie data
- Website use, fields of interest, analyses IP address Website use, analyses